To provide better service we use APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) served by other companies.
To keep our site free, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website.
These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number)
about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of
interest to you.
If you would like more information about these practices and to know your choices about not
having this information used by these companies, click to see
We collect the e-mail addresses of our members and of those who communicate with us via
We aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit,
and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information). The information we collect is used to
improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service,
and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial
purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when
we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to
investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,
suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical
safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We will
transfer information about you if Eksendia is acquired
by or merged with another company. In this event, Eksendia will notify
you before information about you is transferred and becomes subject to
- We may disclose anonymous information about user habits, characteristics and user patterns,
based on aggregate user statistics, to advertisers on our site.
The advertising you see on our site may be targeted to your user habits.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for Eksendia we ask for information such as your email address, zip code or country name, username, and password.
- We use secure socket layers (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of the information you submit
to us when you use our secure online forms. All personal information you give us is stored securely.
uses collected information for the following general purposes: products
and services provision, identification and authentication, services
improvement, contact, and research.
COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE
- We use them to record current session information.
- After you sign out or close the browser the information is erased
except when keeping information between sessions is necessary for proper functioning of the application
- the information stored there will not be
used for anything else.
- Eksendia may disclose personally identifiable
information under special circumstances, such as to comply with
subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.